Vaillant boilers repairs including Vaillant codeF.75
Common errors and fixes for Vaillant boilers
Vaillant boilers are the original combi-boilers. Unfortunately despite German engineering they do sometimes go wrong. Some errors can be simple fixes a homeowner can do themselves which may cure the problem or be a temporary fix. However, we offer a competitive call out service to fix Vaillant and all other makes of boilers which when combined with an annual boiler service offers excellent value for money.
For a no obligation quote and excellent customer service
Call us now on 020 8102 9898 or email us
Common Vaillant boiler problems can be:
- Code F75 - typically on older boilers that have never been flushed or had magnetic sensors fitted
- Code F22 - water pressure is low which is the most common fault of all - although something you can do yourself we recommend a professional check by one of our engineers
- Codes F27 and F28 - A frozen condensate pipe. Whilst it is simple to de-frost the pipe yourself we recommend a professional evaluation to prevent this recurring
- Code F 28 (Vaillant turbomax only) - caused by no gas to the boiler or faulty ignition. We recommend you call us to send an engineer to provide a fix as part of our emergency call out service.
- Code F29 - flame extinguished. Due to the variety of reasons this can happen we recommend an evaluation and fix by a qualified engineer.