Grundfos UPS2 15-50/60 complete pump
The Grundfos UPS2 15-50/60 pump is a great choice as a replacement pump for Grundfos boilers as it is compact, powerful and easy to install. Designed with the installer in mind this Grundfos pump has the same cable gland as the Grundfos UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circular pumps, making installation quicker and easier for replacements and upgrades.
This domestic water pump also allows for the control box to be mounted on either the left, right, or top of the pump to fit your needs. With new electronically commutated motor technology, this pump has a much greater efficiency than earlier models as it can continuously vary its speed control for improved circulation of heating water. It’s also extremely versatile, and can be set for either 4m, 5m, or 6m performance to suit the installation requirements.
This heating pump has a great quality of manufacturing that you can rely on to last extremely well and it comes with a five-year warranty for extra peace of mind. Discover the Grundfos UPS2 15-50/60 pump from our range online at Plumb Center and make the most of our competitive trade prices, fast delivery, and free collection in branch.
- As the latest version in a long line of Grundfos Pumps, the UPS2 15-50/60 (130) is a two-phase pump that is both compact and designed with efficiency and easy installation in mind: saving you time and saving your customer money
- This pump uses ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology, which offers a much higher energy efficiency than its ICM (Integrated Control Motor) predecessors by continuously varying the speed control to achieve a better circulation of clean heating water
- This technology not only allows it to meet the latest EuP/ErP standards but surpass them, in addition to exceeding the 2015 EuP EEI rating
- With similar dimensions to previous UPS circulators: three proportional curves and three constant curves, transitioning from another domestic pump to the Grundfos UPS2 is simple
- The Grundfos USP2 complete pump is the ideal pump for your customer and is now available with a 5-year warranty for your peace of mind
Model Number: 15-50/60
Warranty: 5 Years